Friday, July 6, 2012

Etsy Love

I first discovered Etsy when I was planning my own wedding.  And boy did I fall in love.  There isn't anything you can't find there!  Plus, when you purchase from the sellers on Etsy you are supporting small businesses.  Etsy even has a specific wedding section broken down into different categories! 

I used Etsy not only to find gifts for my bridesmaids but also jewelry for my lovely maids and gifts for my mom.  But since then I've used Etsy to plan many parties and find lovely little gifts for my friends. 

Looking through the Etsy wedding section makes me want to plan my wedding all over again!  I love these Mr. & Mrs. chair signs.  They are so cute!



Photo booths have become a very popular wedding trend and can be so much fun at a reception!  Etsy is a great place to find some fun props if you want to set up a photo booth. 


I love edible favors.  I just think people appreciate being able being able to eat their thank you gifts.  I picked caramel apples for my favors.  These Fleur de Sel caramels would be such a yummy addition to your candy bar or as a stand alone favor. 


How adorable is this cake topper?  Oh my goodness I love it so much!  I need a cake to put it on top of!

These gorgeous invitations would have been perfect for my wedding!  Fall leaves were my theme and these would have fit in perfectly!



I just love Etsy!  Do you plan on using Etsy to help with your wedding planning?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We hope to see you at the winery soon! Cheers!