Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Best Proposals

I love an epic proposal.  You know the kind you hear of and your heart flutters a little at how cool it is. And it seems lately that the guys are really pulling out all the stops!  One of my girlfriends fiance (who is getting married in August! Yay!) hired a photographer to take pictures of his proposal so that they would always have the memory.  How adorable is that?  I love it. 

Recently I came across this Live Lip-Dub proposal by Isaac to his lovely lady.  This is one of my favorites!  How fun is this?  And I love even more how involved everyone got and they really went for it!



This guy really went all out and spent 9 months planning his proposal.  He wrote and directed a "movie trailer" for his fiance.  She didn't even know it was a proposal until the last 3 seconds of the trailer!



Surprise proposals can even happen to celebrities!  Angie Harmon is one of my favorite actresses and in 2000 her then boyfriend, Jason Sehorn surprised her and proposed on Jay Leno. 



This one is so cute!  This guy had all his performance art buddies help him propose in Central Park!



Of course I happen to love my proposal story.  Even if it wasn't filmed or went viral!  What about you?  Have you seen any epic proposal stories lately that you loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We hope to see you at the winery soon! Cheers!