Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nail it!

I have this thing about nails.  I love cute and funky nails.  I give myself a manicure weekly and it is never the same twice.  For me it is a fun and subtle way to add a pop of color or some sparkle to my day!   And what a great way to add a little fun to your wedding day too!

How beautiful is this gradient glitter manicure?!  I love this!  It is subtle enough to not distract from your dress or other accessories, but will add a bit of sparkle.  And would be fun to have for your honeymoon too!


Here is another pretty option, a pale pink nail with a heart drawn on one finger.  I love this color and the heart is such a cute touch.


This manicure is gorgeous!  Glittery and yet subtle, it is a mixture of silver glitter and gold glitter.  I might have to try this one out myself for my next night out!


And you can never go wrong with a classic (and my favorite!) red manicure.  There is something so strong, beautiful and so ladylike about a red nail!


What style of manicure are you going for?  Bold or subtle?  Glittery or shiny?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We hope to see you at the winery soon! Cheers!