Monday, July 23, 2012

Free for you & me!

Let's face it, wedding planning can be a financial burden no matter how much money you have socked away.  From the unforeseen costs to the unexpected guests sometimes it is all a bit overwhelming.  One of the first things I do when I am party planning (and when I was planning my wedding) was to start searching online for free printables.  And when you can find things for free it will certainly help your budget out!


The great thing about all the wedding websites and blogs that there are now about weddings is how much FREE printables you can find!  One of my favorite websites, Wedding Chicks, has an extensive selection of printables and DIY projects that you can customize and print.   They offer everything from invitation suites to will you be my cards!  And their stuff is so cute! 


Another great place to look for printables is Martha Stewart Weddings.  We all wish we could be as crafty as Martha so why not let her help make your day a little nicer?  These placecards are simple and elegant.  She also offers a wide variety of favors clipart and templates for just about every type of favor you could imagine! 

You can also find some pretty comprehensive lists out there of all the free printables there are.  Just two of the lists I found were from Offbeat Bride and de Lovely Affair, two of my favorite new wedding blogs!

Do you think you would use free printables for your wedding day or would you rather have someone else do it for you?  What other items will you be DIY?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog! We hope to see you at the winery soon! Cheers!